1. Entry to the tour takes place through gate 5 (from Wybrzeże Szczecińskie Street).
2. Parking spaces for buses and coaches are available in the vicinity of the stadium - at the Warszawa Stadion railway station, entry from Siwca Street, Sokola Street or Zamoyskiego Street.
3. Parking ticket prices valid on the days when all-stadium events take place. On other days, the outdoor car park is free of charge:
obus (vehicle with 7 to 22 seats) - PLN 40
ocoach (vehicle with more than 22 seats) - PLN 80
4. Before visiting, please report to reception (entrance through gate 5).
5. We suggest you arrive at the ticket office about 15 minutes before the tour starts. Visiting the PGE National Stadium (including the Viewing Point) is available only to people with valid and cut tickets and their own masks. In the case of purchasing additional tickets or if tickets are not properly prepared, visitors must arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time of the tour.
6. The visiting time sent in the confirmation is the start time of the tour. Tours start at the reception (entrance through gate 5). This is where the group meets a dedicated guide. In the event of a delay of more than 15 minutes, there is only the option of individual entry to the View Point, which is included in the ticket price. In such a situation, visitors are not entitled to any reimbursement of the tour costs or any other compensation (see Section 5.10 of the Terms and Conditions).
7. As part of the guided tour ticket, visitors can also enter the Viewing Point.
Tips for visitors:
1. Please wear comfortable shoes. The route of the tour is a longer walk.
2. Remember that the PGE National Stadium is a large facility, where we move only in the company of a tour guide.
3. Do not leave the group and always pay attention to where the guide is at any given moment.
4. If you get lost, do not look for the group on your own. Try to contact the closest stadium staff or another guide.
5. Toilets for visitors are located at the Viewing Point.
Reservations and payment rules:
1. Group reservations are accepted for groups with 20 to 55 participants, 4 days before the tour date.
2. Tours for organized groups take place on the reserved dates, 7 days a week: from Monday to Sunday at the hours confirmed directly when making a reservation by phone.
3. Tours can be reserved:
oat the phone number 22 295 95 95
oby e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone and e-mail reservations are handled from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm. From 12 July 2021, group tours can be also reserved online in our store: www.sklep.pgenarodowy.pl. Online reservations are only possible for visiting the stadium on weekdays.
4. When making a reservation, please provide the following information:
othe type of route the group wants to visit
oname of the group/office/school
othe exact number of people in the group and ticket types
oname, surname, phone number, e-mail address
ofull invoice details, including tax identification number (NIP)
5. When reserving a tour by phone or e-mail, on a pro forma basis, the payment should be made within 5 days from the date of reservation. The lack of payment results in the automatic return of the reserved time as available for sale. Payments made by bank transfer after the required deadline will be returned to the account from which the payment was made. It is possible to return the purchased tickets.
6. In order to obtain a VAT invoice, please provide full invoice details when ordering/purchasing tickets. In the absence of this data, an invoice will be issued to the person making the payment.
7. Reducing the number of tour participants is possible only up to 14 days before the date of the visit. Additional group tour tickets can be purchased at the ticket office before the tour starts. However, the total number of individual tickets in a group may not exceed 55. Due to the rules of the sanitary regime, a group may be divided into smaller groups and visit the stadium with several guides.
8. By resigning from visiting up to 14 days before the given tour, the person making the reservation is entitled to a refund of the payment or to the reservation of a new date, according to availability.
9. Reservation and payment details are specified in the Terms and Conditions for Tours and the Viewing Point of the PGE National Stadium in Warsaw and the Regulations of Online Sales using the Online Sales System at sklep.pgenarodowy.pl.
Guided tours are available from Monday to Sunday.
Get to know the tour routes, find a convenient date for you, buy a ticket online and come to PGE Narodowy!